This medieval walled city of St Louis stands among marshland, pink flamingos and of course the famous black bulls and white horses of the Camargue. A page right out of a history book
accompanied by gorgeous landscapes.
- A drive through the marshes for a view of the pink flamingos
- Saintes Maries de la Mer
- Photos stop : the salt heaps at the Salins du Midi factory
- Aigues Mortes, a medieval walled city
At the extrem south of France, at 26km from the Spanish boarder, the athmosphere of the little port of Collioure will charm you...
- Demonstration of the manufacture of anchovy fillets ans tasting,
- Explore the surroundings Collioure on the little tourist train throught the vineyards by picturesque paths
- Free time in the village
In the footsteps of William the Conqueror, you will be entranced by the medieval village of St Guilhem le Désert. Its atmosphere and charm will take you back in time...
- Meet a local sweets producer
- Photos stop : the legendary Pont du Diable over the gorges of Herault river
- Medieval village of St Guilhem le Désert, on the pilgrim route to Santiago da Compostella
- On the way back, 1hour free time in Pézenas
Go back in time to Cathar Country and discover the legendary medieval city of Carcassonne.
This walled city, on the list of Unesco’s World Heritage Sites, will enchant you on this day tour back to the time of knights and feudal lords.
- A visit to an olive-oil producer with tasting
- The fortified city of Carcassonne (lunch by your own & free time)
- On the way back, a stop at the 9 locks of Fonserannes on the Canal du Midi
Discover Molière’s town with its wonderful 16th, 17th and 18th century private mansions nestled in the narrow streets of the historical centre.
Shops and craft worshops which breathe new life into the old part of the city...
Admire the local colours of this quaint fishing port located between the Mediterranean Sea and the Thau Lagoon. The birthplace of Georges Brassens and the French poet Paul Valéry who
wrote, "I was born in one of those places I would have liked to be born”.
- Panoramic view over Sète and the Thau lagoon with commentaries by your guide
- The port, canal and town centre, free time
-The very quaint fishing district of la Pointe Courte
-Georges Brassens's tomb
A guided and commented tour of a wine cellar, the storehouse of oakbarels, wine bottling room, introduction to wine tasting
Stroll the narrow streets of the historic heart of the village
and explore the handicraft shops….